Hollis DG03 vs Aeris A300 vs the Veo 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydiver

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for feedback with those who are personally familiar with using or have previously compared the 3 computers to help nudge one of these ahead of the others based on technical merit.

I really like this compare but it doesn't have the DG03 on it which I find strange. I also find it interesting the DG03 isn't on this list but the DG02 is and I also find it interesting Hollis decided to stop selling the DG03 even though they did recently update its software so there's still support for it.

tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/q7az6un

Dive Computer Training[]=69&compare[]=118&compare[]=25&compare[]=103&compare[]=30&compare[]=54&type=freeDive&diver=both&model=&man=all&asp=wrist&air=all&comp=all&price=1

The reason why I whittled it down to these 3 are they are wrist mounted, display ascent rate, support free dive, and all but the DGO3 support more than one algorithm (so I can potentially be more compatible with other computers during a dive). But I can't really tell if one is much easier to navigate and use. I would think the 3 button models could be. Any known as more reliable or longer battery life? Anything to separate them from the competition?

Last edited:
As they all have pretty much the same features,and are all made/sold by the same company (different consumer lines) they're likely all the same computer with minor programming differences. Pick your favorite label and go dive.

As stated, all are made by the same company so will be very similar. a300 and Veo 3.0 are likely identical "under the hood" just a different screen layout - I've personally always preferred Oceanic's 3 row screen layout vs Aeris's 2 rows. the Hollis is a wireless air integrated PC so a "step up" from the other two - More on par with an Oceanic VT3 (which is out of date - VT4.1 being the current model). But software-wise will still be very similar

All 3 have three buttons so navigation will be basically identical

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom