ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you need me to write you a note?

Dear Danny's Boss
Dannybot as we know him must return to the sea every year during the SB Invasion. Otherwise his gills will dry out and he will be of no use to you. He will just wander the halls in a dazed look looking for critter to cross off an imaginary list. Muttering Dive Team 7 will never surrender and have you seen a Spanish Lobster? This will something that should be avoided at all cost. We will not even bring up the damage that staying behind as his wife attends the Invasion would cause. I hope you see the magnitude of giving him the well earn time off he needs.

Signed
Cardzard

Feel free to copy and paste this with your Vacation request.
04.gif

Thanks Dennis! I'll give it a try, but I work for some folks with serious control issues!

I'm reserved!! :dance2:

Those last few pics were too much of an arm twist to let this go by.... :)

Yep, that donkey picture was was your tipping point! You were thinking, "hmmmmmmm, I must meet that donkey in person"!

HAHA yeah it doesn't even look like a donkey to me....I must check this out for myself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom