Diving again after a few years hiatus!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Crab

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Actively diving again after a few year hiatus. Back to wetting my gills been to Manatee Springs, Blue Grotto, Sheriton wreck, Sea food barge and Paridise Springs. Heading to Key Largo next weekend then Jamaica the first week of Nov.
If you want to dive somewhere hit me up?
Doug

a-hoy I am also returning after a 7 year dry spell---I have gear questions...Diving for many years with my computech first generation integrated dive computer, first stage second stage. Technology has advanced so quickly and I would like to lighten my dive bag for air travel. Have you updated your gear? perhaps with the same goal in mind?

a-hoy I am also returning after a 7 year dry spell---I have gear questions...Diving for many years with my computech first generation integrated dive computer, first stage second stage. Technology has advanced so quickly and I would like to lighten my dive bag for air travel. Have you updated your gear? perhaps with the same goal in mind?

I have 2 diverite nitec duo computers fresh batteries. Great simple computer big hockey puck shape dual or single gas also works as a bottom timer if you go tec. Sadly they quit making it. You might find it online? Or the nitec trio replaced the duo. Tusa , Cresi and someone else sold one that looked the same and probably the same features. Alot of the new computers have too many bells and whistles with air intrigration making you more dependent and more likely to have a failure. Recent dive my dive buddy almost had to call her dives because her air intrigrated computer would not recognize air in her tank. My my beleif is kiss keep it simple stupid.

Back
Top Bottom