ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deposit receipt received. (check)

Travel insurance purchased. (check)

Feeling closer all the time.

BTW, Card & Roxanne, do we know if the bar on the key prefers cash or a credit card tab?

Where did you purchase your travel insurance?

The email deposit confirmation from Bay Adventures has a link to CSA Travel. I checked with DAN and the basic coverage was the same price, so I went with CSA hoping that Bay Adventures would get some benefit. Al and Felix have been really helpful to me and easy to work with so if I can point a dollar or two their way, I'm happy to do so.

Use the link in the email so the Travel Agent field will have Bay Adventures agent number filled in. :D

Sounds like fun, but I'm going to CCV a month later with some friends (including some SB friends: Hi, Ann!), and an LDS has another trip going between our trip and the SB invasion! Seems like word has gotten out.

Regardless, you guys are going to have a blast. Doc may disagree but, IMO, a dive at Mary's Place is a must do (AKR boats will make that trip for interested parties).

(Can you believe that some people book their trips over a year in advance, that we couldn't get a week that someone hadn't already made a reservation.)
To a popular dive resort in Roatan? Yes, yes I can!

I think our CCV booking was more than a year out and some of the rooms we wanted were already taken! :shocked2:

Is anybody else going to be there the week prior to the Invasion? Clay and I will be there a week early... so would be nice to know who else is free for dive buddies!! :D

Back
Top Bottom