2 x Scubapro Mk25/S600 regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aadolfi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have 2 x Scubapro Mk25/S600 regulators for sale. Regs are in good condition cosmetically and function great. Always rinsed in fresh water after every dive.

Price is $350 each

WP_20130916_003.jpg

As with any used scuba gear you are responsible for having them inspected/serviced by a certified professional before diving them.

Cheers,

Alex

I purchase them 2 years ago used. Not sure of actual age.

I want to keep first and second stages together but I am willing to sell the sets separately.

I do not have DIN fittings for them

Cheers,

Alex

Price drop....

$650 for both and I will cover shipping in the US

Cheers,

These are exactly what I am looking for and of course I have no money till November :depressed:. Good luck with the sale.

I have 2 x Scubapro Mk25/S600 regulators for sale. Regs are in good condition cosmetically and function great. Always rinsed in fresh water after every dive.

Price is $350 each

View attachment 166400

As with any used scuba gear you are responsible for having them inspected/serviced by a certified professional before diving them.

Cheers,

Alex

I'm interested. Where is your location?

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 4

I'm interested. Where is your location?

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 4

I am in Seattle WA

---------- Post added September 29th, 2013 at 04:34 PM ----------

These are exactly what I am looking for and of course I have no money till November :depressed:. Good luck with the sale.

I may have a couple more coming up for sale next month.....

I may have a couple more coming up for sale next month.....

PM sent

Back
Top Bottom