I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've used a Daewoo USAS-12 with a drum mag before. Knew a guy who was married to a former high up in Abercrombie and Fitch. She cashed out her stock options a lot. Dude was worth millions and had all kinds of kick ass Class III stuff. It was a great gun. You could take down trees with it. Go bird hunting and drop the entire flock. Loved the H&K MP5. Ended up buying one but had to sell it later due to economy. Browning 1919 belt-fed rocked too.

BATF will arrive shortly. You do not "need" all those guns.

Actually I do. And they need me. Who else makes sure they are spotless, cleaned and oiled according to a strict schedule, stored in soft silicone impregnated cases, in a humidity controlled safe?

They are things of beauty, most redolent with history, examples of a matchless blending of art and engineering, the vintage pieces with tolerances and detail not found in anything contemporary. I picked up a Radom not long ago; late 1939, with Polish eagles on some parts and German proofs, but all matching numbers and a stock slot. What a delight, and as accurate as a competition pistol.

I have paper for everything. I'm not worried about the government.

I miss you agility

guns? What guns?! I don't have any guns! They were all lost tragically in a boating accident :wink:

:stalker:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used a Daewoo USAS-12 with a drum mag before. Knew a guy who was married to a former high up in Abercrombie and Fitch. She cashed out her stock options a lot. Dude was worth millions and had all kinds of kick ass Class III stuff. It was a great gun. You could take down trees with it. Go bird hunting and drop the entire flock. Loved the H&K MP5. Ended up buying one but had to sell it later due to economy. Browning 1919 belt-fed rocked too.

I much preferred the mp5 to the ump. The ump40 isn't bad on semi, but about useless on full auto. The mag release is easy to snap off, the plastic starts melting after to much use, and the heavy ass bolt assembly slamming back and forth makes anything more than a 3 round burst is off paper.

I have an array of weapons that were purchased for an ex-wife that didn't like guns, so I figured I keep them!! My next weapon that I would like is a Dillon Mini!! I can just see the bullet trail leading up to and cutting a jet ski in half!! May not really happen, but, I can dream!!:D Now that I think about it I also bought the ex a few watches that she never received!!! Oh well her loss!!

:whistling: I did not read that. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom