Which operator in Cozumel apart from Aldora when getting off cruise ship?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clofty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've read a lot of forums but haven't figured out which op to use for Coz if we don't/can't go with Aldora. We won't be taking our own gear as we are travelling from Australia. Does anyone have any suggestions for good gear and good operator apart from Aldora on Cozumel. We are all AOW divers with the least experience about 50+ dives.

We had really good experiences with ScubaTony, Blue XT SEA and SeaRobin. Only dove a few times in Coz but all dives were near perfect. Will be diving with Tony's crew again next week.

Do NOT use Aqua Safari. I assume you are not using Aldora due to scheduling? I've dove with them from ships at least 5 trips and had a great experience, but we booked late last spring and went with someone else. Aqua Safari may do a good job for their on island guest, but for us, it was probably the worst cruise dive experience I've had and we've been doing this for 10 years.

Do NOT use Aqua Safari.. Aqua Safari may do a good job for their on island guest, but for us, it was probably the worst cruise dive experience I've had and we've been doing this for 10 years.

Why? Details please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom