All Things Dogs and Cats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SC_Hoaty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Folks seemed to like the puppy thread until it took a wrong turn. Maybe this one will stay on the straight and narrow. Another forum I participate in has a similar thread - you critters, internet critters, critter stories that you like.

My guy at 6 weeks

Cooper6wks_zps980e14af.jpg

at 2 years, with his dad (Pup on left, Dad on right)

Cooper and Sam.jpg

The breeder and my wife go way back, so when she was looking to change bloodlines, we got the dad, too. He will kill for a tennis ball.

My kittie likes to play FarmVille. Very cute,Elena!
Here's a picture of my papillon,Gizmo,driving the truck. Merlin, the kitten, just looking cute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 64
And, Lucy, she's the smart one in the family. She has a lot of tricks and I've actually taught her to be a basic service dog for me, while I'm in a wheelchair/on crutches.
She goes out to get the paper every morning, picks up all the dog bowls at meal times, herds chickens as needed. Here's a picture of here reading the Wall Street Journal. JK, although I wouldn't put it past her. I'm pretty sure she speaks English and spells smaller words.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 218

---------- Post added October 1st, 2013 at 04:55 AM ----------

Dog number 1 also referred to as "stupid dog"

---------- Post added October 1st, 2013 at 04:56 AM ----------

When she was a puppy, 8 years ago.

---------- Post added October 1st, 2013 at 04:57 AM ----------

My Tarheel Girl!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 187
Here is Bearing, the Spree kitty.
cat lionfish.jpg
And this is an actual person cleaning an actual lionfish. She just happens to look fine in a bikini, or anything else she wears. She is not meant to be a object of desire. I promise, I'm not trying to push the limits of the TOS.
Jess cat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom