Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finding out somthing new on Scuba board

Is like pee-ing in your wet suit
You get a warm feeling but…
Nobody else notices!

Until you get back on the boat and remember you were wearing your new dry suit!

---------- Post added September 30th, 2013 at 09:04 AM ----------

The Government has issued a travel warning due to the cold weather.

They suggest that anyone travelling in the current icy conditions should make sure they have the following:

Shovel
Blankets or sleeping bag
Extra clothing including hat and gloves
24 hours worth of food
De-Icer
Rock Salt
Flashlight with spare batteries
Road Flares or Reflective Triangles
Empty gas Can
First Aid Kit
Booster cables

... I looked like an idiot on the bus this morning!

Also once you are fully prepared for it you will never get stuck.

---------- Post added September 30th, 2013 at 10:00 AM ----------

>>Here are a few things to think about that you probably have never thought
>>about;

>> Can you cry under water?
>>

Of course you can!

Just ask any diver who's camera seals have failed 1/2 way through a dive! :O
D':

Did she attach that to her re'sume'?

The American Medical Association has weighed in on Obama's new health care package. The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves. The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve. Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted. Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!" The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it. Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow. The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter". The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea. Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no. In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the a****es in Washington

Now, that's funny. I don't care where you're from. That's funny, right there!

> A preacher was making his rounds on a bicycle when he came upon a little boy trying to sell a lawn mower.
>
> "How much do you want for the mower?" asked the preacher.
>
> "I just want enough money to go out and buy me a bicycle," said the little boy. After a moment of consideration, the preacher asked, "Will you take my bike in trade for it?"
>
> The little boy asked if he could try it out first, and, after riding the bike around a little while, said,
> "Mister, you've got yourself a deal."
>
> The preacher took the mower and began to crank it. He pulled on the rope a few times with no response from the mower.
>
> The preacher called the little boy over and said, "I can't get this mower to start."
> The little boy said, "That's because you have to cuss at it to get it started."
>
> The preacher said, "I can't cuss. It's been so long since I became a Christian that I don't even remember how to cuss."
>
> The little boy looked at him happily and said, "You just keep pulling on that rope. It'll come back to ya."

A man was talking to his doctor, and the doctor said "I've got bad news and good news for you. The bad news is that you have Altzheimer's Disease." The man said "what is the good news?" The doc said " well, you can just go home and forget about it."

Back
Top Bottom