October diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL .... October is the month of the Stealth Divers ...... our list is so top secret, you can't find it!:anonymous2:

We'll be there 10/12/13 - 10/19/13, at Villa Escondida, and diving with Scuba with Alison.

WooHoo Kat, won't be long now. Jefe keeps taunting us with the video of the dolphin pod. I'm thinking of framing some of MY pictures to hang in his condo! :cool:
Are you staying at his place?? Let me know when you find his tequila safe. :chuckle:

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Are you staying at his place?? Let me know when you find his tequila safe. :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

I just realized you don't know me by the screen name. The 4 of us are staying at Casa de Jefe and diving with you and the hubby. I have it on good authority the location of the magic key that grants access to the owners closet!! :p

Are you staying at his place?? Let me know when you find his tequila safe. :chuckle:

phras:
I just realized you don't know me by the screen name. The 4 of us are staying at Casa de Jefe and diving with you and the hubby. I have it on good authority the location of the magic key that grants access to the owners closet!! :p

C.F. ????? Or D.R.????

You'll have to give us the 'grand' tour of Casa Jefe .... we just won't tell CV you're letting me in!

(And I think we should replace his tequila stock with Pulque. Won't he be surprised on his next trip! :eyebrow:)

i'll be there oct 19 to 24 at casa del mar with a small group from canada. then off to playa for 4 days. diving with del mar aquatics

LOL .... October is the month of the Stealth Divers ...... our list is so top secret, you can't find it!:anonymous2:

We'll be there 10/12/13 - 10/19/13, at Villa Escondida, and diving with Scuba with Alison.

That is 'cuz September and December is where it be....

WooHoo Kat, won't be long now. Jefe keeps taunting us with the video of the dolphin pod. I'm thinking of framing some of MY pictures to hang in his condo! :cool:

Dolphins, B$%^&#$, suck it....

[youtubehq]loC_gzn54QQ[/youtubehq]

C.F. ????? Or D.R.????

You'll have to give us the 'grand' tour of Casa Jefe .... we just won't tell CV you're letting me in!

(And I think we should replace his tequila stock with Pulque. Won't he be surprised on his next trip! :eyebrow:)

1. Kat, you should be careful. I fully expect a call from Sergio Terrazas Montes regarding what may occur at Casa de Jefe while the hooligans are in residence. Don't get caught in the sweep.
2. Of course you should tour and next time upgrade to luxury. Oh wait you can't because that will be February and I WILL be residence. Which brings up:
3. Be careful. I will be on the boat with you in February, so if the place is full of Pulque and Tecate, I will be blaming you and having all my drinks tabs billed to your room. (You might want to get a second mortgage now....)
4. However, I am forgiving, as typically, I leave some Sol, Bohemia, XX and the like in bottles and when I get there next the renters have winnowed it down to 2 cans of Tecate Light. (Not the last renters, Alison divers of course, who left me good wine, home made macaroni and cheese casseroles and many other odds and ends. A VERY nice group!.( No pressure, hooligans....)
5. Phras, maybe you could hang those good shots of the back of my head when I was taking those good turtle pics....

1. Kat, you should be careful. I fully expect a call from Sergio Terrazas Montes regarding what may occur at Casa de Jefe while the hooligans are in residence. Don't get caught in the sweep.
Hey! I'm a Stealth Diver .... ain't no one gonna catch me! :wink: (Besides, A will protect me from your guard dogs! lol!)

2. Of course you should tour and next time upgrade to luxury. Oh wait you can't because that will be February and I WILL be residence. Which brings up:
3. Be careful. I will be on the boat with you in February, so if the place is full of Pulque and Tecate, I will be blaming you and having all my drinks tabs billed to your room. (You might want to get a second mortgage now....)
Since I'm not staying at a hotel, you're up the creek without a bar tab to hit .... however, I would at least have the decency to leave Sol along with the Pulque! :blinking:

SOOOOOOOO....... are you actually going to man up :shocked2: and finally get on the boat with me??? Since you'd gone pretty quiet, thought for sure you weren't showing up for Carnivale this year! LOL! On the other hand, I will be VERY pleased to finally meet the lovely Ms. Susanita!! (Your better 99%!):D
(And the shock of us all being there at the same time may give A heart failure! :eyebrow:)

Since I'm not staying at a hotel, you're up the creek without a bar tab to hit .... however, I would at least have the decency to leave Sol along with the Pulque! :blinking:

I can have the bill delivered wherever. Have plenty of cash on hand to avoid tourist jail....

SOOOOOOOO....... are you actually going to man up :shocked2: and finally get on the boat with me??? Since you'd gone pretty quiet, thought for sure you weren't showing up for Carnivale this year!

The ONLY question was whether or not there would be a float this year. Sadly I got talked outta it. Maybe next year. And I believe I have been trying to get you to man... er woman up? You best bring a safety helmet and train for it now. Maybe bring your panic button:
:panicbutton:
This aint no stinkin' lil party. We are SERIOUS about it... :drunks: :shelli:

LOL! On the other hand, I will be VERY pleased to finally meet the lovely Ms. Susanita!! (Your better 99%!):D
(And the shock of us all being there at the same time may give A heart failure! :eyebrow:)

I believe she has order a case of popcorn and 12V microwave for the boat and is looking forward to it. :stooges:

HAHA. Diver Kat, you are copying our agenda! Say hello to Magda, David and Alison from Camilla and Jeannie!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom