RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woke up and just am godsmacked by it. RIP Marcia. Thoughts, prayers and condolences to her family and friends.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

Wow, just wow...in a sad way. Marcia was always helpful, reasonable, and kind. She will be missed.
Condolences to her friends and family,whether they be IRL or online.

RIP Marcia. thoughts and prayers to all who's lives have been touched by Her!

shocked... and for one of the first times, speachless....

I'm shocked and speechless. RIP and my condolences to her family and friends

I am very sad to hear this. Although I have never met Marcia, I have a great deal of respect for her due to her insightful comments and fair moderation here on ScubaBoard.

I am at a complete loss for words....absolutely gobsmacked. In my short time within this community, I found Q to be an incredibly astute, well versed and professional dive professional... and more importantly... always a LADY.
Q..I wish I'd had the great fortune to have met with you in person and dive with you. You are a standard that ALL here can strive to reach.

1bubbleoff

This is very shocking. We actually talked quite often in PM's. Much like Jim, sometimes she was spanking me and other times thanking me. Even when she disagreed with me, and I knew she was wrong, (lol) she did it in a way that I never quite realized I was being spanked.

Simply a great person and a voice of reason. I don't come here much anymore, but had to when I heard.

RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom