RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awe of her personality and writing; shock at the fact she is gone; glad I got to have PM's with her as well as board discussions; respect for her reasonableness in face of adversity; empty that she's gone. marcia was one of a kind.

I am stunned at this news. I will miss her gentle and well thought out guidance she had such a knack for providing. The diving community and SB has lost a genuine treasure. I hope I can aspire to be half the diver/coach/mentor that she was.

RIP Quero

I read through many of the comments but, my eyes are tearing up right now so I will try to read them all at a later time. I would just add that she is one of the few board members that when I saw that she posted something, I made a special effort to read what she shared.

Rest in Peace Quero.

I too am one of many who only knew her via SB and respected her advice; nevertheless, her death has left a deep sadness in me. As someone said before, she had a life well lived. She followed her dreams and lived it, unlike many of us, myself included, who only have the dreams. It is evident by the beautiful messages here on SB that she was loved and respected, I cannot imagine how her friends and family must feel. RIP Quero

Such sad, sad news.

I didn't even know her real name, but her advice and humour on these boards made me feel that I knew her. She helped me out on a few topics, and even when we disagreed, she made me smile.

It's a great loss. RIP Quero xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Oh my...how terrible and such a waste. She was such a motivation to nearly all that met her and/or engaged with her. She taught a number of classes on a trip for us a couple of years ago and was quite a powerhouse in all respects!

I am very saddened by this tragic loss... God Bless your family Marcia! Kamala

Wow - it can happen that fast. She was articulate, even tempered in the face of internet bullies, and was there to help anyone. Someone worth listening to. We have lost one of the good ones. While I did not know her personally, I will miss her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom