Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one lonely light left from this batch

Hey guys new batch is only 3 lights. sorry got a day job :). let me know if you been saving to getone.

Here is a good word for the lights and andrewy: light is small, compact but plenty strong, seems well constructed ... I had a minor issue with my original light's switch and andrewy said to ship it back (even offered to meet while I happened to be traveling in the area, but I forgot to pack it)... I additionally asked for a bit longer of a cord since I buttmount it... andrewy built a new light and shipped it right as mine arrived to him and it is perfect length and switch seems to not have the same issues... great service, great deal!

Are there more of these lights and batteries available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.......figure it out

i have one left to good home for this and probably next week as i plan diving this weekend!:)

Sorry. I am waiting on word from my banker.....errrrr wife :D. If this one sells then I will try to commit to one from next batch. Last time I approached her for a Scuba related purchase, I told her I was going to have Merriam redefine "Want" to reflect the same as "Need".

PM sent :)

Back
Top Bottom