Difference between emotion & elite?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WhiteSands

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi
From the catalog comparison chart it looks like the difference is in the zipper & thinkness of the material?

What kind of diving can the elite do that cannot be done in the emotion?

Who are the target market of the emotion & elite?

Thanks!

Thanks Mike.

Looking at the catalog, the E.motion is listed as having front plastic TIZIP. E.lite is just "front zip".

The pockets may be different as well, one is listed as E.motion pockets, the other E.lite pockets. Not sure what the difference is.

One of the strongest selling points of the E.motion is the plastic TIZIP. If the E.lite doesn't have that, I'm going to have a hard time making a decision...

Both can have the Tzip. The Pockets are the same. Basically they are the same suit except for the material.

HTH
John

Even for the standard suit you can choose what type of zipper, seals or boots you want to have. If you are coming to Dema, please visit us at booth 1783 :)

Even for the standard suit you can choose what type of zipper, seals or boots you want to have. If you are coming to Dema, please visit us at booth 1783 :)

Thats great! Thanks! I will drop by to say hi if I'm able to make it there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom