GoPro video editing software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Titatom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wondering if anyone has tried to edit video footage taken with GoPro camera using Adobe Premiere Elements? Do you need to convert the video using the Cineform program first before sending it to the Premiere Elements program for further editing?
Thank you.

I'd recommend going with Adobe Premiere Pro. It is very powerful and will take some learning (and $ at $699 or so), but it you'll be happy in the long run to be with one of the best SW packages out there.

I'd recommend going with Adobe Premiere Pro. It is very powerful and will take some learning (and $ at $699 or so), but it you'll be happy in the long run to be with one of the best SW packages out there.

How is that different than Adobe after effects?

Garth

Not to derail the thread, but what do people think of iMovie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back to the OP's question...

Yes, I open GoPro video directly in Adobe Premiere Elements. Easy peasy.

All the best, James

I think the issue was that if you use Cineform first to do some color editing or whatever, then export that file from Cinefirm, the resultant file couldn't be brought into Premiere. At least that is what my experience was trying this earlier in the year.

But yes, directly opening the file and using only Premiere works.

Back
Top Bottom