How to connect NiTek Q to laptop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and it would pop up that screen by it self?did you plug the unit before or after running the program??

After. I would try to click on dive log and a blank log would pop up for a half a second and disappear. It kept doing that until I changed the port.

Im missing this buttons: Untitled.jpg

Sorry to divert the topic but i figured heres a good spot to ask a question that's been bugging me.... y'all seem to have the nitek q and workbench... i've been told to forget out getting the DR Nitek Q and wait for the xDeep BT because the DR is behind the times and the software is woeful.... from your perspective is this a fair call or not?

Do you regret buying the dr nitek??

---------- Post added November 3rd, 2013 at 05:01 PM ----------

Can any other software be used like dive logger? That'd suck if not...

I do and I don't. I love the computer itself. I just despise the software and a couple small things with the computer. Things like no average depth or water temp saved.

If I was to do it again, I would buy a Petrel.

No. Well not that I am aware of. I rarely do dives that do not take me in to decompression.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom