2 sets of Double HP 100's and 2 Single HP 100's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasw

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have 2 sets of Double HP 100's for sale $400 each set and 2 single HP 100's for sale as shown:

Scuba Tanks 300.jpgScuba Tanks 301.jpgScuba Tanks 302.jpgScuba Tanks 303.jpgScuba Tanks 304.jpgScuba Tanks 305.jpgScuba Tanks 306.jpgScuba Tanks 307.jpgScuba Tanks 308.jpgScuba Tanks 309.jpgScuba Tanks 310.jpgScuba Tanks 311.jpgScuba Tanks 312.jpgScuba Tanks 313.jpgScuba Tanks 314.jpg
Tanks are all filled and available for immediate pick-up in the central Florida area (Melbourne/Palm Bay) E-Mail SteveWagner197@gmail.com or call 410-688-0163 as I'm not on here that often anymore.

What is the vip, hydro, and original hydro dates? I see you have an Annapolis number. If you were in this area I would love to see or have them shipped. How much for the singles?

Ryan

Both sets of Doubles are due their 5-year Hydro, as all the tanks were Born 08/08. They were last VIP'd a year ago and would be due their VIP also.
The single's were Born on 12/99 and are current with Hydro as of 5/10. The VIP is due.

All tanks are in good shape, but I haven't dove them in over a year due to some medical problems. I have moved from Maryland to Florida and am not interested in the hassles/expense of shipping steel cylinders

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom