Thought on cheese whiz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh. Well, I guess if you are hand feeding morays, that's to be expected.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, it is funny. I do not care what you are feeding them.....I just have a tough time feeling bad for anybody that loses a digit while hand feeding a moray. Darwin is right around the corner waiting for them to hand feed a GWS

Yeppers..."Stupid Hurts"

O
Fish cannot digest canned cheese whiz?
If they are not grievously harmed by the empty, yet oh so yummy calories, that seems fine to me.

I'd be surprised if they couldn't digest it. Even though the word "cheese" is used loosly on the can, it's just fat, protien and carbs, with salt and a few chemicals. It's probably not much different for them than eating another fish, although depending on the fish eaten, it might be more fat.

Last year at Raotan a diver was bitten by a moray in a swim through. Divers have been feeding this particular moray for a while. On this dive no one was feeding and the moray swam right up in the divers face. I think he panicked and tried to push it away. It bit him multiple times on his hand and arm. I did not witness any of that, but I did see his bandaged arm and hand.

Where exactly is this huge grouper that follows divers? I'm pretty sure I can resolve that issue and have a nice dinner too :D.

Not in florida, and there is more than one. If anyone caught you poaching these, you'd end up buried in a shallow sandy hole in the jungle by the native dive masters.

So... don't get caught. CHECK!

Where exactly is this huge grouper that follows divers? I'm pretty sure I can resolve that issue and have a nice dinner too :D

There are several JEWfish in the Boynton area that really seem to enjoy eating Lions that people share sometimes unintentionally with them.
As a cave diver I think this new experience might be kind of interesting to you.
*snicker*

Chug
Stuffs the the small ones in the reef and still wants to know definitively if cheese like substances are bad for the fish-eeze.

There are several JEWfish in the Boynton area that really seem to enjoy eating Lions that people share sometimes unintentionally with them.
As a cave diver I think this new experience might be kind of interesting to you.
*snicker*

Chug
Stuffs the the small ones in the reef and still wants to know definitively if cheese like substances are bad for the fish-eeze.

You know I was a boat captain in Key Largo and do a lot of technical training there right? I've got probably 50-100 hours on the Speigelgrove alone. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom