Another FNG rookie!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maggot275

New
Reaction score
I'm new with 53 dives in Lake Superior, Cozumel, Dom Rep, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen and a few outlaw (non-certified) in Panama, Cuba, and Pugit Sound it's how I got started. I read more post less. Thanks for all the great info.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

It would help if you'd complete your profile. :wink:

LOL...F N G was my nickname about 35 years ago in a different life....must be a standard USMC epithet as that's who liked to use it. "Boot" was also popular...no my feeling weren't hurt. Passed it on as time went by and respect was earned.

Welcome to the board!

LOL...F N G was my nickname about 35 years ago in a different life....must be a standard USMC epithet as that's who liked to use it. "Boot" was also popular...no my feeling weren't hurt. Passed it on as time went by and respect was earned.

And 35 years later, boot is still very popular. 'My boot has served longer than you have, boot.'

:laughing: Could be a Jarhead. That username was commonly used 40+ years ago: maggot275

I carried the M-60 until they came out with the M-240 so I was "The Machine Gun Maggot." 275 is where I grew up 2nd Battalion 75th. I dove off of Punta Cana in the DR east coast, nice dive, ran into some sharks!

---------- Post added November 19th, 2013 at 10:38 AM ----------

Oh... I did some time on the west side of the island but that was when I was carrying my M-60!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom