Jan 25th - Feb 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

francousteau

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have any leads for a 3BR/3Bath (or 2 1/2 bath) apartment for Jan25-Feb1 at a decent rate? I've been looking on VRBO & the like and am only seeing places that are way out of budget. Any help is appreciated :D

Thanks

I guess where in Belize? Mainland, Ambergris, Caye Caulker? Also what is your budget?
We will be going to Ambergris for the same time period, it is high season so expect to pay a little more.
We will be splitting time between Pedros Inn or in our condo if the tenants do not stay. X'tan Ha for four nights, to splurge some and be away from San Pedro for a little.
I know if we rented our condo by the night we would get 175 per night during high season, and its just a two bedroom one bath.
Try airbnb they seemed to have a lot a few weeks ago in a decent (for me) price range. There is a house on the north part of the island i believe was $1350 for a week, 3 bed/ 2bath with golf cart. I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called, that was when there were eight people going.

Thanks for the info. Looking into a place at the Oasis at the moment. If someone knows the area and has advice....please do.

I'm familiar with the Oasis and area. What do you want to know?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom