size accuracy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ksporry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Here's a question about size. So I looked at the tusa size charts, and I was wondering how accurate they are. I just received the 8000 in the mail, and it indicates "Euro M/Asia L", and trying it out, it's definitely too small, so I need to return it. I'm 190, 100kg, so technically that should be a tusa L according to their charts. The seller said that the size indications on their website, which match tusa size charts, are Asia sizes, but that does not align with the description when an asia L matches a euro M, and a euro M is too small for me... In theory a euro L should fit me, assuming that the TUSA description on their size charts is accurate, but if they fall small, then it won't. So I was wondering if someone can confirm the accuracy of the sizes on the charts.

Thanks, I received the Euro L size and it fits like a glove! So far I like it a lot (though the grips for the weight release feels a bit flimsy. I always wonder if one day I may break it...). I look forward to using it!
Coupel of additional questions:
I liek the holes and loops on the weight pockets, and how this lends itself to modular expansion. It comes with one net bag as a standard, but i'd like to get an additional bag if posible. How can I order those? Also, teh gromets on teh weight pockets seem liek they were make for the TUSA knife (TK-10/TF-11?), which is nicely thought of. Will there be other accesories for this BCJ?
Also, can you tell me where I could order a spare bag as well as the knife plus mounting plate for this BCJ? I'm located in Shanghai.

Hello,

We are happy to hear that the size worked out for you. As of now there are no other accessories that have been developed for this BC. If you want to purchase more items for the BC you will have to find a dealer near you that carries TUSA products. We are only the U.S. Distributor. You can contact our contact in Asia to help you find a dealer near you.

Tabata Taiwan Co. LTD
No. 256 Huanqu W. Rd., Dayuan Township
Taoyuan County 33742 Taiwan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom