Pinnacle EVO2 Drysuit with extras!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gunpowderboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Got myself a new suit so my Pinnacle EVO2 front entry drysuit is just collecting dust. I have never had a single leak in this suit.

Size is large (Fits male 5'11" - 6'2" 190-215lbs) with size 10 neoprene socks. Full sizing chart Male Sizing - Pinnacle Aquatics

The suit is in great condition (no tears or rips) but needs a new neck seal. There is a small gouge in on of the wrist seals, but it doesn't affect the seal. Zipper is in fantastic condition as you can see from the pictures.

Extras (retail value 259$)!!
Has a Dive Rite balanced pee valve with quick connection installed (I'll throw in a connector for the "male" end). -- Retail 140$ plus plumbing 20$
Two suit side quick clamp rings from Si-Tech which can be used with the marigold type pullover gloves or with the Si-Tech dryglove system. -- Retail 59$
Drysuit hose -- Retail 40$
Zipper wax

Price is 850$ plus shipping (Also willing to trade for a Recsea housing and accessories for a Canon S95)

image (1).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (3).jpgimage (4).jpgimage (5).jpgimage (6).jpg

Dropping the price to 800$ plus shipping.

Since it's the first of advent I'm feeling the Christmas giving mood coming on. Lowering the price to 700$ plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom