Princeton Tec League 100 dive light - flooding issue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sirto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have had great experiences with Princeton Tec's tech warranty support in the past and so I am looking to buy my next light from them. I am looking to get the League 100 but the very few reviews I've found online have indicated a fairly high incidence of flooding, I wanted to see what your experience has been.

I looked at the light in a shop and it looks great for what I want, a lightweight but bright light for looking under ledges during daytime dives. It is 210 lumens, 203 gm with batteries, an ergometric design and has a lockable switch. Price is $45

Hi Sirto, we have made some adjustments to the League 100 since it orignally came out and it has been performing great, those reviews are from when the League first came out. The Leagues are put under 4 different testing procedures before they are packaged up to ensure you receive a quality product. And with all Princeton Tec Dive products, if you ever have an issue you can call our customer service staff and use the lifetime warranty that comes with all of these products.

Hopefully you decide to get the League 100 a try, I think you will really enjoy it!

Hi Sirto, we have made some adjustments to the League 100 since it orignally came out and it has been performing great, those reviews are from when the League first came out. The Leagues are put under 4 different testing procedures before they are packaged up to ensure you receive a quality product. And with all Princeton Tec Dive products, if you ever have an issue you can call our customer service staff and use the lifetime warranty that comes with all of these products.

Hopefully you decide to get the League 100 a try, I think you will really enjoy it!
Thanks for the info, it makes me feel more comfortable about buying this light which I will be doing.

I'll add that Princeton Tec stands by their products. I had two recent issues with their lights. One went back to NJ and the other was replaced outright(by P.T.).

Normally I'd say that two issues out of about 7 lights(total family) is too much. But i also have the high priced brand name lights for which I've paid up to $700.

Princeton Tec, good value for the price IMO.

Back
Top Bottom