Christmas gift ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to all! We dive warm water almost exclusively (just don't like cold, green water - but we're trying because we know we're missing out on meeting up with the local diving community). He just recently bought a new dive computer and he pretty much buys what he wants, so this is a challenge. I love a lot of these ideas but I can't say which ones because he might decide to read this and it'll spoil it. Thank you so much!!

Since you're almost exclusively warm water divers, why not book yourselves a trip somewhere. That way you can share his Christmas present with him ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Nautilus LifeLine is on Sale today for $269 for a unit and $20 for pouch! Cyber Monday! Locate your local dealers or visit our website! This offer is valid until Dec 2nd midnight!!!! Good time to purchase for Christmas!

I would have to agree with the others...the Nautilus Lifeline is a nice gift.

The other good suggestion is the EZ cut. It is a great little back up cutting device. You can slice through fishing like without giving it a second thought!

Some other nice ideas:
A good light...to look in the cracks of the reef. Light & Motion just came out with a new light the GoBe. Looks cool, and it has interchangeable light heads.
A nice dive knife...for me, one cutting device is not enough!
Some clips and accessories to keep your gear streamlined and off the reef.

Happy Holidays!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom