GoPro 3+ Black or Silver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As above, the biggest improvment for diving is the battery life. The Hero 3+ battery life will make life so much easier.

Also if you're looking to buy a Hero 3 Dive Housing to get to 60mtrs, look out for the LIMITED EDITION BacPacs, either LCD or Battery as these come with a FREE Hero 3 Housing at the moment ;-) making them great value!

GoPro Hero 3+ Battery BacPac LIMITED EDITION- ABPAK-303

Never knew there was a 150m housing for it! Not cheap tho! Might give it a miss not really planning to go beyond 60m for a while yet. Backpack with free housing looks like a good idea, wonder how long the promo lasts.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

It will probably run until either stocks run out or until the new dedicated Hero 3+ BacPacs/Backdoors are available.

It looks like the 3+ battery will work with the regular 3. Not sure if it will drain equally but seems like a good upgrade. There are some great deals out there for the black 3. Doesn't seem to warrant the $150 upgrade for the black 3+

https://vimeo.com/81127842

I shot this with GP3+Silver and just fixed the lighting in edit, but did get some white balance issue toward the end when I faced the sun with the lens.

Back
Top Bottom