Cozumel..Need Suggestions Please!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We made it! Spotty wifi though...
thanks all for the help with what ifs, glad I didn't need them!
Shuttle was easy and room should be ready soon. It's pouring rain but at least it isn't snow.

We made it! Spotty wifi though...
:laughing:
I had very limited wifi from my room at Secrets. They've updated (or are in the process of updating) both hotels in the complex so you'd think they'd add a repeater here or there or whatever they need to make it functional. Had to go to the internet cafe everyday which, fortunately, was "free" along with the excellent coffee drinks.

Double whammy, my Blackberry had a most terrible signal, could barely connect even when I walked up to the road and stood in the hot sun, which made it really frustrating on my last day when I had to call to change my connecting flight due to a 2 hour delay leaving Cozumel. Makes my think about staying there again since I hate to be so out of touch in this modern era.

Are there still any fish left in Cozumel...last time I was there you had to look for them! Bet the Cenotes have also been flattened by now!

Double whammy, my Blackberry had a most terrible signal, could barely connect even when I walked up to the road and stood in the hot sun...
Hot sun… heavy sigh...

(I've also carried on ice skates... they have really weird reasoning for what they do and don't allow...) I've read I can't bring them with me OUT of Mexico though, so I'll have to check them then.
I want to see the security guy's face when he scans the ice skates you're trying to bring out of Mexico.

Are there still any fish left in Cozumel...last time I was there you had to look for them! Bet the Cenotes have also been flattened by now!

Ton more than I've ever seen in an Iowa quarry. But I think it would have been work to find somewhere without a fish, lots of them on our dives today.

---------- Post added December 12th, 2013 at 07:55 PM ----------

FT:
I want to see the security guy's face when he scans the ice skates you're trying to bring out of Mexico.
Haha. I didn't bring them to Mexico...
but there actually is a big international skating event in Mexico City every year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom