Oceanic ION 2 mask, UK Blue Tang dive knife, SPG on 6" hose, single tank adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As the title says, cleaning out some dive locker items. The STA, knife and Mask have been used only once or twice. The SPG is a HOG brass and glass on a 6" rubber hose. Used on my bailout but no longer needed, works great!

All items include paypal fees and shipping.

STA - $25
UK Blue Tang Hydralloy blunt edge knife (includes all original items) - $20
Oceanic ION 2 Mask - My wife's mask, she found another that fits her better, only used in pool - $40
HOG SPG on 6" hose - $60

PM me with any questions.

Brian _B126300.JPG_B126299.JPG_B126294.JPG_B126293.JPG_B126284.JPG

I've got a couple of the titanium Blue Tangs and really like them. They're identical to the Hydralloy other than the metal. The handle is rubberized so it doesn't slip. The absence of individual finger-grooves is a plus for glove use. It disassembles/assembles very quickly/easily. The sheath fits nicely and with the quick detach straps, you set the size and forget about it. Pretty hard to beat value at $20

Back
Top Bottom