Endometrial Ablation and Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sskasser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm having this procedure done on Thursday (Novasure). I asked my doctor point-blank, twice, about diving on Saturday (I'm taking a class out for their OW checkouts). She said "No problem".

Have any of you ladies had this procedure? Would you have felt up to taking an OW class on boat dives two days later?

I have had the procedure and don't see any reason diving would be a problem. The discomfort was minimal. I think I took one Tylenol the day after the procedure.

Thanks! That's great to hear...er...read!

Hi,

I just sent you an email. New to Scuba Board and could not figure out how to PM you here. I had the Edometrial Ablation done 4 days ago and I am keen to get back into the water and back to teaching. the shop I work for is reluctant to get me back too soon and in my experience non-diving Dr's do not always know what they are talking about when it comes to diving.

I was hopeful to get an update on your experience, when you went back to diving and teaching... Thanks!!!
[h=2]Endometrial Ablation[/h]

Hi Scuba Goddess!

I received your email and sent a response this morning. I hope it helps! Take care and stay in touch!

Shirley

Back
Top Bottom