Komodo, from a different perspective.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ALE!
Well done with the videos, we so look forward to our Dive Pro's Explorers Trips with you every year, and I know all the local boys on the boat go home with some good stories about the crazy Bule's with the R/c copters haha. Just so you know, We've just extended the roof on the top deck for you, want me to paint a landing pad? =p

ALE!
Well done with the videos, we so look forward to our Dive Pro's Explorers Trips with you every year, and I know all the local boys on the boat go home with some good stories about the crazy Bule's with the R/c copters haha. Just so you know, We've just extended the roof on the top deck for you, want me to paint a landing pad? =p

I'll try to go back in June or July, when the islands are green.
A big yellow H would be nice, but it's that antenna mast I have unfinished business with...
(note to self: pack a hacksaw for the next liveaboard... :devious:)

Absolutely fantastic! Do you have some sort of real-time video feed of what the camera is "seeing"'?

Yes, I have goggles with live video, so I see what the camera sees.

This is the diving video from the same trip, more mantas than you can shake a pointer stick at after 3:20. :D

Back
Top Bottom