Merry Christmas, hope everyone got some great new gear from Santa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

endurodog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
SnowmanXmas_zps8615399d.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Hollis F1 fins and gift cards to LDS.

Bought my dad a new Veo 2.0 computer and Oceanic Pioneer wetsuit.

Edit: After having a second Christmas with the other side of the family, my sister and brother in-law got me a UK Blue Tang titanium knife and a gift card to LDS. Mom and dad got me gift cards to LDS. Looks like I'll be starting DM in Janurary thanks to the family! :D

Last edited:
Hey -

My wife bought me a heated drysuit hanger, with a built in fan to accelerate drying, obviously fed up of wet smelly kit lying around, I also got a Hollis s/s 100 foot spool from my kids, a couple of bits for underwater archaeology and a key safe for locking a key to a tow bar whilst diving. Great presents -

I also had some gift vouchers and treated myself to a new mask and a copy of Six Skills by our very own Steve Lewis - excellent read so far, well done mate !

Have a good Christmas and a very happy and safe new year - Phil.

Xmas came in the form of Black Friday deals. We got a Whites Thermal Fusion undergarment and an Edge Morph can light.

Back inflate BC and 1000 lumen tovatec torch I have named "the sun".
:)

Compass with bungee strap and a Halcyon Cinch and new webbing to replace the old one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom