Do you give your partner a scuba gift?

Do you give your partner a scuba gift each year?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife does not dive. She has purchased dive stuff for me though. I don't need anything else. Even the guy at the store is stumped when asked what I might need. A new camera would be nice but that will have to wait.

Partner/baby mommy is a non-diver and has no interest in anything that requires going into the ocean or a lake.

Baby's only 14 months old now, but she WILL learn to dive, surf (both free and on SCUBA), windsurf, drive a boat, wakebaord and anything else all when the times are right.

This year I got Debbie a new safety sausage (SMB) because she gave hers away to an Akumal DM who broke his on a dive while we we there. I think we each have gotten something scuba every year since each of us has been diving. Sometimes its a scuba snobs mug or clothing item, sometimes a new computer or reg. Right now we have a large inventory of redundant equipment , so purchases are more modest. But always something scuba, of course. Best scuba related gift- a scuba trip!!
DivemasterDennis

I'm solo as a diver and in the "partner"/SO sense at this time. However, my last long-term SO was very pleased to get something practical... a microwave, rice cooker or other new kitchen appliances. If she had been a diver, I'm sure she would appreciate a dive-related gift. Definitely not the type who wanted clothing, perfume, or stuff like that.

My fiance (cert. diver) got me Hollis F1 fins along with gift cards for the LDS. Her family also got me gift cards and a SCUBA shirt.

We don't usually do scuba gear gifts, but I would guess that trips to go dive count.

I'd have given Peter a scuba gift if I could think of any conceivable thing he could want that he didn't already have.

I got a wide-angle lens and dome port :)

I picked the only no answer I could find, not because she asks how much I spent, but because she has every piece of gear known to man, along with a dozen backups.

Back
Top Bottom