Online dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noblesix

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Do you know any good and reliable online shop in Australia?

Thank you.

I've recently bought gear from GEELONG DIVE CENTRE ONLINE SUPER STORE and Dive and Fish Home

Both were perfectly fine to deal with, however the Geelong dive store didn't seem to keep much in stock, so they had to order a lot of stuff from the distributor then send it out (which wasn't an issue as I live overseas and had time to spare before arriving in Cairns). The longer lead times were offset for me by their good pricing. Dive and Fish had a gear bag and SPG in stock and it was sent the next day via startrack.

Your title (Online Dive Shop) cracked me up because I think of a dive shop as somplace to go and get air fills. LOL Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could go online and order instead of having to drive, drop, and go back and pickup? Sorry for the OT post. I just couldn't help myself.

Dive Imports Australia
Dive Imports.com
Dive Gear Australia (Hallam)
Divedivedive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom