Jamaica Scuba Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

getwet2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all!

Just booked a last minute trip to Jamaica and I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn in Montego Bay. I think the dive op at the hotel is Jamaica Scuba Divers, correct me if I'm wrong.

Just wondering if anyone has used them recently and if so how they were? This is my first time going to Jamaica and not sure who to dive with. If these guys are right at the hotel and the boat actually leaves from the hotel then they are convenient and that's a plus. If they just pick you up at the hotel then maybe not so much. Are they organized and how are they to dive with? Do they rush you to get you up after 40 mins or is an hour good with them?

Any help or recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

In Montego Bay I had good experiences diving with Seaworld - I know some people haven't- but three trips, all good..., just don't stay with them. They will puck you up and drop you off at the hotel in a minivan.

Thanks for the relies. I found out it is Captains Water Sports at the Holiday Inn and not Jamaica Scuba Divers.

Not at your hotel but I am a big fan of Dressel Divers located at the Iberostar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom