SP Tactical G260

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks pretty enough, but its plastic for heavens sake..... shouldn't a "tactical" reg be rough and tumble chrome-plated brass like an old Conshelf or -109???? Heck, I bet if we threw it and my old -109 in a dark room for a fight to the finish, my all-metal -109 would win, and the G260 would need some serious first aid with Super Glue.... and the -109 would still have enough energy left to drive nails with if I forgot my hammer.... now that is my definition of "tactical" :D

Best wishes.

View attachment 175864

The Scubapro G260 Tactical has a stealth , rugged design. I would call it anything but Cheap.

If you are in the U.S.A., you are not able to get it from the above source due to dealer agreements.

However, send me a PM for a special Scubaboard deal.

Yes, there's not much stealthier than a device that emits a near constant stream of huge, pressurized bubbles.

kinda surprised to see so many people hate on a reg simply for a word used in the name. I have no idea what would make a breathing device "tactical", 3 bubble burst? But they could call it the "poopsnot" for all I care as long as it breathes well

kinda surprised to see so many people hate on a reg simply for a word used in the name. I have no idea what would make a breathing device "tactical", 3 bubble burst? But they could call it the "poopsnot" for all I care as long as it breathes well

Cool looks, stupid name. Wars have been started for less.

Cool looks, stupid name. Wars have been started for less.
I don't disagree. But plenty more has been shrugged off too. It seems that is just the designation for that color scheme. I think "stealth" or something having to do more with looks than functionality would have been better, but oh well

I don't disagree. But plenty more has been shrugged off too. It seems that is just the designation for that color scheme. I think "stealth" or something having to do more with looks than functionality would have been better, but oh well

Nothing malicious, just a laugh and a giggle, all good natured.

It looks pretty enough, but its plastic for heavens sake..... shouldn't a "tactical" reg be rough and tumble chrome-plated brass like an old Conshelf or -109???? Heck, I bet if we threw it and my old -109 in a dark room for a fight to the finish, my all-metal -109 would win, and the G260 would need some serious first aid with Super Glue.... and the -109 would still have enough energy left to drive nails with if I forgot my hammer.... now that is my definition of "tactical" :D

Best wishes.

This is the one you want, Bro:

mk5military.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom