lost in a freezer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

likmold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello to all I am new to this region I lived in Virginia beach and had plenty of diving down there with Florida keys a days drive away and spots up and down the east coast up here there isn't much to dive or divers to get with and dive. the closest dive shops are in Bismarck and around billings, Kalispell, Helena(according to internet searches) and so on I currently live on the north Dakota/Montana line what dive shops up here are worth the trip to go to? thank you for any info.

Hey, sorry slow. Yellowstone divers in Cody wyo over your direction. There is also a shop in Bozeman.... if you make it to Idaho feel free to look us up t Idaho Dive Pirates, always willing to go play. Good luck!

Hey likmold,

I'm in Bozeman and dive actively. Drop me a pm if you'd like to get together for some diving or introductions to the local group.

Hunter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom