Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked,
Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... Flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked:
"Are you a real pilot?"
He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

Reminds me of one of my old favourites:

A little girl and her mother go to church and after church the are having coffee in the hall. An old lady comes up to the little girl and asks her who she is.

"I am Ken Anderson's daughter," says the little girl proudly.

The little girl's mother then speaks to her: "Mary, it is important for a girl to develop self esteem in this world. Please don't tell people you are Ken Anderson's daughter - tell people that you are Mary Anderson."

A little while later the preacher comes up to the little girl and says "Excuse me, but aren't you Ken Anderson's daughter?"

"I thought I was," sighed the little girl, "but my mother says that I'm not."

Reactions: Jax
Redneck Calimari

8149172_c4207bbc24dd03bdca155464e4d6f290.jpg

A Testimony To True Friendship

A man brings his best mate home for dinner unannounced at 5.30 pm after work.

His wife screams at him as his friend listens in, "My hair & makeup are not done, the house is a mess, the dishes are not done, I'm still in my pyjamas, and I can't be bothered with cooking tonight! What the hell did you bring him home for?"

"Because he's thinking of getting married."

A husband and wife are shopping in their local supermarket. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.
"They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans" he replies. "Put them back, we can't afford them" demands the wife, and they carry on shopping. A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband. "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife. Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price." That's him in Aisle 5.

Teacher asks the kids in her class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Little Johnny says: "I wanna be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest girl, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Monte Carlo, a mansion on the beach, a jet to travel all over Europe, and an Infinite Visa Card and have sex with her three times a day."
He sat down with a big self-satisfied smile.
The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Johnny, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply tries to continue with the lesson, and asks: "How about you, Sarah?"
"I thought I wanted to be a nurse. But I want to be Johnny's girlfriend."

not funny, just bad ass.

LOL! DAFUQ did I just watch?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom