Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for your comments and advice. Sounds like I can't go wrong with Conch Republic.

Hey RamblinManta....and if there are any questions you have please don't hesitate to contact me or the shop. We want to ensure you have a good time. Look forward meeting you.

Good Diving,

In case a page of kudos about Conch Republic and a personal response from Capt. Gary isn't enough, I'll chime in and say, YES! they are a good operation. Have dived with them in the past a few times and would not hesitate to dive with them in the future..

Capt. Gary's chicken wings though.. mediocre.. :D

Capt. Gary's chicken wings though.. mediocre.. :D
Them's fightin' words! FWIW, I'll have you know that Capt Gary has been working out... his arms no longer look quite like chicken wings. :D

Them's fightin' words! FWIW, I'll have you know that Capt Gary has been working out... his arms no longer look quite like chicken wings. :D

Thanks for sticking up for me Pete. Ya never know what people will write on the internet these days.

And Jenny I've got a new wing recipe that is even better than those mediocre wings I use to cook....miss ya

Good Diving

Another thumbs up for CRD. Never dove with them before but when I was down in the Keys and heard about screws for my Transpac Harness to help hold the wing and found out they were a DR dealer, went there, told them what was up, and how I would like to have them for the afternoon dive from another competitor they still upturned the store trying to find the screws that showed in stock for them. Finally got them and in time for the dive. When dive shop/charter gives that kind of service so a diver can enjoy a trip on a competitive boats charter spoke highly of their philosophy. CRD is one of the top Dive Ops I want to try out when I am ever able to get back down to the Keys.

Do they still have that (British, I think) captain - his name may have been Adrian?

Yes Captain Adrian is still with us as is our lead instructor Jasen and a few other friendly faces. Come try the Poseidon Mark VI rebreather with Jasen or myself on a discover rebreather dive. You'll be very surprised at how easy and safe they are to dive.

Thanks to everyone for all the Kudos, it's really appreciated as we do try very hard to ensure our guest have a great time. There are a lot of shops here in the Keys and to set yourself apart is not an easy task. But the Admiral and I have the same philosophy that we've started 11 years ago when we bought the shop. And that is, "Contrary to popular belief we are not in the dive business, but in the memory business. Cause when you leave our shop, it's only the memories of the dive and experiences or our service you have to take with you. We want those memories to be the best we can make them". So to sum it up, "We make memories one dive at a time"

Also if you haven't signed up for our daily dive log as Islanddreem indicated, here's the link. Conch Republic Daily Dive Logs and we won't spam ya and you can opt out at anytime.
Our daily dive logs are emailed to you around 7PM EST every evening that outline the dives we've done for that day, the dive conditions, and a little commentary about what we saw. Sign up and let use know what you think

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom