Carnival 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

across

Registered
Reaction score
Best thing about Carnival? Standing on the side of the road with a giant(and heavily fortified)Margaretta watching the SOL float slowly inch past. Ahhh. One month from today kids!

Hey across, will they be throwing free SOL's to the crowd? Maybe see you there.

Ah, that would be dangerous. Stunned looking at the girls while whacked by a can of beer. I caught a 'tide me over' from the 3rd floor of Vista while in the street waiting on marquecitas. About broke my hand.

We will be throwing stuff from our party room at the Cuda this year.

Forgot about the party room plans! Hopefully I'm too heavy to be part of the 'stuff' you throw out the window! :shocked2: (Or you'll be too tequila-blitzed to remember how we tortured you on the boat! LOL!)

This is another one of those events best viewed from the gutter!

Well, first year a kid puked on the missus feet at Cinco Soles. And I need someplace to store the supplies. And altitude to get better throws!

Ah, that would be dangerous. Stunned looking at the girls while whacked by a can of beer. I caught a 'tide me over' from the 3rd floor of Vista while in the street waiting on marquecitas. About broke my hand.

Hey, I remember that 'tide me over' toss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom