dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevsil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey everyone im looking for a dive buddy when the water warms up ive been diving for a couple years, have all my own gear and am up for pretty much up for any kind of diving ie spearfishing lobstering bottle hunting whatever i dont have a boat but do have a kayak but never been diving from it( willing to give it a go), im from the swansea/ somerset area , so if your looking for a buddy too write back

I'd be in for doing some kayak diving with you this summer. I've been diving off my sit-on-top for a couple summers now and love it - the convenience of just towing your boat with you and surfacing whenever and wherever is awesome. Give me a shout when the time nears.

I sent you a PM. I am close to you, and interested in similar diving. Keep me in mind once spring rolls around.

I do a lot of diving in Newport. I have a 13' inflatable with a 30HP outboard. My plan is to spend as much time as I can diving Gooseberry Island this summer. GI is short paddle from Green Bridge Cove on Ocean Drive if my boat is full we could meet up at the cove or the island if you know where it is already. There are other sites on my list but GI is a special place and requires special attention.

And this year you are going to keep yourself healthy so you can use the AVON! She doesn't like to sit.

I do a lot of diving in Newport. I have a 13' inflatable with a 30HP outboard. My plan is to spend as much time as I can diving Gooseberry Island this summer. GI is short paddle from Green Bridge Cove on Ocean Drive if my boat is full we could meet up at the cove or the island if you know where it is already. There are other sites on my list but GI is a special place and requires special attention.

And this year you are going to keep yourself healthy so you can use the AVON! She doesn't like to sit.

Amen Brother! So far so good! She's covered up snug as a bug in a rug.

Amen Brother! So far so good! She's covered up snug as a bug in a rug.
The offer is still good if you want someone to go out with you the first time! And you should join us on a dive on Adventurer this year.
We bit the bullet and are doing a 20 year refit: New Yanmar Diesel, Fuel tank and lots more.

The offer is still good if you want someone to go out with you the first time! And you should join us on a dive on Adventurer this year.
We bit the bullet and are doing a 20 year refit: New Yanmar Diesel, Fuel tank and lots more.

You are the man! Bit the bullet!?! Sounds like you broke the bank! Is there a better diesel for a boat than a Yanmar? Thanks for the offers. I'll be calling you.

Love those 13ft inflatable......Question is can you get her on plane with 2 guys and 4 tanks :]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom