Traveling to St Thomas in February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have been there twice now and dove with St Thomas Diving club and had a blast.

Ask about the night dive.

From Frenchman's Reef it a quick drive with little traffic.

Check out Iggy's Bar next door for some food and drinks.

Thanks Conan. Some of the best restaurant recommendations for the different islands we have been to were from SB members.

Well a little late reporting back but had a great trip to St Thomas. Sadly, seas were a little rough so we stuck to sites around Buck island. I dove with St Thomas Diving Club and had an excellent experience. It was a great island and over all nice diving with good visibility. Then again since a routinely dive in the north east in quarry's, Caribbean diving is always special.

I put together a video from the best of my clips: St Thomas Diving 2014 - YouTube

Yes we took a drive to Coki Beach. Amazing sand quit beautiful. Fed the fish crackers. A older gentleman there gave us dog biscuits to feed the fish with. You could get the fish to nibble on it for a while so that was a cool idea. The beach got busy by late morning and we did re-nickname it Cannabis beach. A few of the locals on the decks behind us must of lit up every 5 minutes. It was funny. The reef around Buck Island was great. We did Tejos Treasure, Dive Flag Rock, Joes Jam, Turtle bowl, Cartanser Senior and did venture out to the Navy Barges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom