BSA SCUBA Knot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is outstanding, I love that... The council uniform cops will have a fit over this... can I ask, where did you have it made? I need a patch the same size for a small group of "well rounded" scouters and have not found anyone to make such a small patch.

The knot is not mine. I just saw them on ebay.

Hmmm,

I might just order two and sew one on each of my shoulder loops...

The "patch police" don't get nearly as upset with non-standard shoulder loops as they do with knots and OA pocket flaps... :wink:

and make sure it is sewn on 1/4" above the left pocket !!! :)

where did you have it made? I need a patch the same size for a small group of "well rounded" scouters and have not found anyone to make such a small patch.

You can combine several "small" patches on a non-embroidered twill background to get a minimum size patch & then cut out the individual small patches. The problem is usually the minimum number required by the vendor will probably result in a heck of a lot more than you need.

There is no official BSA Scuba knot (worn above the left pocket). There is the Scuba Diving Merit Badge (worn on the youth's merit badge sash). The Scuba BSA award, which can be earned by youth and adults is worn on swim trunks.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom