Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conditions should be great there all week. Maybe changing Sunday.
Sandra is diving there now. I think she and Linda and maybe a couple of others are on a "Mission".......yesterday Sandra did a 4.5 hour dive there, and among some cool nudis...there was a new tiny frogfish!!!! We will Facebook these tonight :)

Can you please give us a conditions report once she's out? (I know it will be around suppertime :wink: )

Thanks Dan!
Sandra says excellent viz, and the water showed as 75 degrees on Linda's computer....but felt colder ??:)
They got more FrogFish action today!!!

Just thought I'd say hi again....haven't been here in ages but will start posting soon...
This crusty one has missed this board.

Oh, man, who let that crusty hard core diver loooking dude back in? :D
:heart: ya man!

---------- Post added February 19th, 2014 at 04:07 PM ----------

Today was beautiful. Great blue vis and lots of critters. One sore spot for me was the person who had a camera with two strobes. I was shooting the jawfish and he came right up to the jawfish and started shooting-- while I was still trying to take a photo! :mad: Total disrespect for others.

this is my find from a week or so ago. I believe it to be a dwarf frogfish. :happydance:
1011029_10151928414098531_1784189180_n.jpg

---------- Post added February 19th, 2014 at 04:07 PM ----------

Today was beautiful. Great blue vis and lots of critters. One sore spot for me was the person who had a camera with two strobes. I was shooting the jawfish and he came right up to the jawfish and started shooting-- while I was still trying to take a photo! :mad: Total disrespect for others.

this is my find from a week or so ago. I believe it to be a dwarf frogfish. :happydance:
1011029_10151928414098531_1784189180_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice frog pic. Glad to hear conditions are staying good. We will prob go again Friday. See you there?

Going up today. Dang, we keep missing each other...

Going up today. Dang, we keep missing each other...

Please post a conditions report!!! Next time we are going and you will be there I'll bring a mini pot luck...

Welcome back Jim!
Kelly and I are sorta back after a ten day dive trip but bear a heavy burden of video editing and housework.
Must try to sneak away for at least a dive up there this week.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom