I got my OW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterkitty:
Yesterday I got my OW certification. :)

So so happy...... :-D

Congratulations!

Hi A!
Well working it out with RIOceanographer (my office mate) and I need to get gear too. And yes funds are low here. -_-; But eventually I do want to take the AOW course. Might as well keep going!! Congrats on your certification too. :-D
L

IceMan12:
Hey there classmate... good job? so when you going diving again! I'm working on trying to get gear so I can plan another dive! :wink: Gonna be in newport this weekend may try to see if anyone wants to go on sunday afternoon! Funds are low though... You gonna try and take the AOW course? I want to go deeper! :-D

~A

RIOceanographer:
How great is that! This morning when I saw Candace she actually ordered me to take WaterKitty diving so she can get more experience! :eyebrow:

And that makes me very happy. :D :D :D

Congrats to you both! Welcome to the club and enjoy for a lifetime!

IceMan12:
Hey there classmate... good job? so when you going diving again! I'm working on trying to get gear so I can plan another dive! :wink: Gonna be in newport this weekend may try to see if anyone wants to go on sunday afternoon! Funds are low though... You gonna try and take the AOW course? I want to go deeper! :-D

~A

Hey,

Dont forget me I'm always looking for a time and place to go diving. So feel free to shoot me and email.

Congrats!!

So.. what are you doing Sunday? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom