Gili T and Labuan Bajo - Dive Ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubMatt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hiya,

Which dive operators in Gili T and Labuan Bajo have the best safety records? Diving in mid April and after some useful advice :)

Cheers SM :D

I can only speak for Gili T, we used Manta Dive but this would have been 2011. Professional, decent gear and guides. Happy overall.

Been working in DiversParadiseKomodo in Labuan Bajo for 2 years, Komodo Marine Park has the best dive site in the world that i could recomend :wink:

Manta point, crystal rock, castle rock and lots more!

at leasts need 4 days to explore the underwater of Komodo Marine Park!

Been working in DiversParadiseKomodo in Labuan Bajo for 2 years, Komodo Marine Park has the best dive site in the world that i could recomend :wink:

Manta point, crystal rock, castle rock and lots more!

at leasts need 4 days to explore the underwater of Komodo Marine Park!

I ventured over to DiversParadiseKomodo website. HOME

Not trying to be a a$$ but making sense of the website was far from easy. The layout is way too cluttered and disorganized. I gave up.

Last edited:
I ventured over to DiversParadiseKomodo website. HOME

Not trying to be a a$$ but making sense of the website was far from easy. The layout is way too cluttered and disorganized. I gave up.

Sorry about that! You were directed to our old website. Our website is still under maintenance. Hopefully in few days it will be finish.

Then tell me what do you think :wink:

Not to bad-mouth anyone, but be sure to check trip advisor before booking in Komodo! It's not always 100% right and you have to read between the lines, but you can tell which shops are worth visiting, and which might have safety issues. Just my 2 cents.
-Nick

Sorry about that! You were directed to our old website. Our website is still under maintenance. Hopefully in few days it will be finish.

Then tell me what do you think :wink:

Much better. Thanks

How is it going Nick, it's Tom from the Dive Zone in Lombok...hope all is well

Back
Top Bottom