Newbie Diver from Toronto, Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You no doubt will be at a resort, and the only dive operation makes arrangements for you to be picked up and taken to the dive shop. Real nice boat and decent rental equipment. The dive masters are fluent in English, and the dive sites are any about a 20 minute boat ride. The waters are usually have pretty good visibility. If I remember correctly the dives were about $35 CUC per tank. If there was a negative, they are very laid back, and don't check certifications, so if you don't have your own buddy, make sure you are both on the same page before you get wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Bud,

I'm in Mississauga area. You wanna hit Humber on weekends morning or 6-7pm on weekdays?
Message me.

Thanks

I am a new diver with with 16 dives under my belt, 9 of which include my advanced certification dives.

So far I have dived in Ontario twice, Negril Jamaica and in Santa Maria Cuba. I am currently contemplating a trip to Santa Lucia Cuba for a diving trip and would appreciate any other suggestions or advice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom