V56 firmware for Predator is now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D Thanks, you guys/girls rock!!

Thanks, I like it. I'm glad you fixed the reversed Hollis liability screen, since I flipped the screen in order to get my main computer back on my right wrist, where it belongs!

Thank you for the continued support, SW. Old revo 2 hybrid Predator controller just updated to v56 last night no problems and I'm looking forward to diving it soon. Tissues graph comparison between the Pred controller and standalone Petrel should amuse me a little on deco:)

Does downloading V56 also incorporates all previous updates if one hasn't uploaded for awhile?

His post stated if you are using less than v42 you'll need to do something else.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Cannot find such statement in the 'Preditor V56 Release Notes' Date: 2014-03-12 DocRev: A from Shearwater..

However this "important upgrade notice" found on the Shearwater site would have been a nice addition to the V56 Release Notes..

Important Predator Upgrade Notice

Users of Predator Firmware V34 and lower must update to the Predator Transition Firmware before updating to the latest firmware. Once the transition firmware has been loaded, the latest firmware can be loaded by accessing System Setup > Load Upgrade on your Predator.
The transition version is not needed when upgrading between versions greater than V34.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom