2014 Fool's Spring Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jean said river was up with rain coming in an earlier post on Sunday.
Ginnie Springs said should be ok as river was dropping when we called them night before last.

It is possible that both sources are good, but my $$$ is on whatever Jean says.
Worse case we just move to a different area.

I just talked to the head person at Ginnie Springs and had them check Turkey Roost where we are staying.
TURKEY ROOST IS FINE and is expected to remain this way and that is where will be for this event.
Also we will have prefect weather this weekend... no rain expected until late Sunday.

Roxanne and I will be leaving for Ginnie in a few minutes. SEE EVERYONE THERE

Scubafool... this weekend IS the 10th anniversay of my first BBQ gathering. I agree that we celebrate it during the Halloween event. I second the motion to make the one in October the "10th Annual Megadive" party!

Happy to hear y'all had fun.

We'll see some of y'all next month. :D

Glad ya'll had a good time. Was there in spirit.. had bacon and eggs yesterday morning just about the time ya'll were making omelettes..

DSC_1147.jpg

Unedited, but here is some video
[video=youtube_share;UszFlPYXjzk]http://youtu.be/UszFlPYXjzk[/video]

Last edited:
Scubafool... this weekend IS the 10th anniversay of my first BBQ gathering. I agree that we celebrate it during the Halloween event. I second the motion to make the one in October the "10th Annual Megadive" party!

Sounds like a good excuse for a party!

Well another Megadive has come and gone. What a wonderful weekend with family and friends!

Thanks to every one for bringing items to share for the meals.:fruitcake:
Thanks to all those who helped with the prep, cooking and cleanup. :stirpot:
Thanks to all who provided wood for the glorious fire and those who kept it burning.:gas:
Thanks to all who shared their lovely musical talents with everyone.:jazzband:

It truly was a community effort and what an awesome ScubaBoard community we have!

I'll post a link to the next Megadive at the end of this thread. So until next time...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom