GhostShips anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Who's heading to Milwaukee this weekend? I'll be there with MSRA (We have an exhibit and one presentation this year).

Our own shipwreck show is in Holland in another week (March 22 at the Knickerbocker Theater). Hope to run into a bunch of you at either show.​
Craig Rich

I'm going to Ghostships. I may to come over and see the show in Holland as well. I used to live by Holland and visit tunnel beach during the summer-a great town.

Please do come to Holland! Keith Pearson is doing a program on the World War II fighter planes and dive bombers that were discovered in lake Michigan. As well as three other programs including Valerie van Heest and David Trotter!

See you in Milwaukee!

Dave is doing the Keystone State and we finally managed to finish the DVD.

Dave trotter will present the Keystone state program at both shows!

Last edited:
I always find out about the awesome programs in Holland about a week too late! Is there a schedule published somewhere or a newsletter I can sign up for? I live near Grand Rapids and would love to attend some of these events!

---------- Post added March 26th, 2014 at 03:05 PM ----------

Aaand I just found you on Facebook, nevermind!! :dork2:

Awesome. Thanks!

I always find out about the awesome programs in Holland about a week too late! Is there a schedule published somewhere or a newsletter I can sign up for? I live near Grand Rapids and would love to attend some of these events!

---------- Post added March 26th, 2014 at 03:05 PM ----------

Aaand I just found you on Facebook, nevermind!! :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom