Short fat kid needs a plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Stiletto that I just sold had a 35 pound wing on it. I never got to dive with my 7mm though. It took 10 pounds with just a swimming suit. I would also like to move into a drysuit in the relative near future after graduation in May. Maybe then I will be content and not buy anymore dive gear. :)

The Stiletto that I just sold had a 35 pound wing on it. I never got to dive with my 7mm though. It took 10 pounds with just a swimming suit. I would also like to move into a drysuit in the relative near future after graduation in May. Maybe then I will be content and not buy anymore dive gear. :)

Well that's just not fair. I mean, he MIGHT be conte......
Sorry. I said, he MIGHT be conte......
HE MIGHT BE CONTE......

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I couldn't keep it together! I just couldn't do it!!! Not even long enough to finish that ONE WORD!!!

who you calling fat?
I'm a chunky little guy. My legs are super short, like 29" inseam. The rest of me is fat, hairy belly.

---------- Post added March 27th, 2014 at 08:39 AM ----------

Well that's just not fair. I mean, he MIGHT be conte......
Sorry. I said, he MIGHT be conte......
HE MIGHT BE CONTE......

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I couldn't keep it together! I just couldn't do it!!! Not even long enough to finish that ONE WORD!!!

:rofl:

I'm 5'11 and come at about 240pounds on most days. I was wondering if I needed to take any special considerations on plate selection. Also, I do a lot of diving in cold water in a 7mm suit. Last time I wore this suit it took about 25 pounds to get neutral or slightly negative. I was leaning towards a 40 pound wing, but wanted some more opinions.

Thanks in advanced!

Captain,

At 5'11" x 240 you are easily within the "envelope" for a BP&W. Probably a medium plate, and given your ballast requirements a Stainless Steel plate is a good idea. To make an accurate recommendation I really need the buoyancy of your exposure suit. Without knowing what you are using for tanks and bc currently I can't estimate the buoyancy of your suit.

It's much easier for me to make a recommendation interactively, any chance you can give me a call?

9-5 M-F 626-799-5074

Tobin

Tobin,

I tried while I was driving am failed horribly... I sent you an email shortly after that. I do believe you've got me straightened out enough I can order. I honestly was just getting ready to go to the site and press the order button. Your customer service is freaking amazing by the way!! I did send another email regarding the difference in wing selection if I were to venture into dry diving.

Sutton

---------- Post added March 27th, 2014 at 09:44 PM ----------

^ another service provided by SB.....
Separating kin?? Or the finding of said long lost kin?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom