Short fat kid needs a plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all joking aside I'm close to your size and use a standard AL backplate , Dive Rite wing with 45 lbs lift which is probably too much lift. Drysuit with pretty heavy undergarment and steel 95 tank need 21 lbs of lead to hold safety stop in fresh water

Ok, so Tobin suggested a 30 pound wing along with his large plate. Order button is about to be pressed. I'm kinda nerves not gonna lie.

I'm a chunky little guy. My legs are super short, like 29" inseam. The rest of me is fat, hairy belly.

FIRST OFF, nothing wrong with a hairy belly. YOU GOT THAT? :D Second of all, and the most important one, your avatar makes me giggle every time I see it. I'm a big guy (6'6", 250#) but I'm sitting in my office giggling about what you chose as your avatar.....I just think it's too funny.

I'm kinda nerves not gonna lie.

You had BETTER be nervous! Not about buying a DSS product, or a backplate/wing.....those are both awesome decisions. Just be nervous about the cycle you've just started of neverending gear. It'll be worth it for your neverending diving :D

one small push for man, one giant leap for financial ruin!!!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!!!
(almost resembles a heroin addiction from what I've heard :D)

FIRST OFF, nothing wrong with a hairy belly. YOU GOT THAT? :D Second of all, and the most important one, your avatar makes me giggle every time I see it. I'm a big guy (6'6", 250#) but I'm sitting in my office giggling about what you chose as your avatar.....I just think it's too funny.
Every forum I'm active on has some sort of Family Guy picture for the avatar.

---------- Post added March 28th, 2014 at 08:08 AM ----------

WEEEELLLLLLL sometime around 0200 CST this morning the order button was pressed. Now the waiting game starts. Tobin better figure out the teleporter he's been secretly working on and get that sexiness here, like, yesterday. *impatiently waiting*

---------- Post added March 28th, 2014 at 08:11 AM ----------

one small push for man, one giant leap for financial ruin!!!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!!!
(almost resembles a heroin addiction from what I've heard :D)
Speaking of, my dealer is going to be upset when he finds out I've got to buy more scuba stuff. I'm mean surely he will understand....... RIGHT!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom